I.А. Davletshin, N.I. Mikheev, A.A. Paereliy
CONVECTIVE Heat transfer in THE FLOW WITH FORCED PULSATIONS IN A PLANE CONVERGING CHANNEL // Transactions of Academenergo. -2019. –N 1.-P.P. 7-15. doi:10.34129/2070-4755-2019-54-1-7-15.
e-mail: Davlet60@mail.ru, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Institute of Power Engineering and Advanced Technologies, FRC Kazan Scientific Center, Russian Academy of Sciences
Keywords: converging channel, pressure gradient, flow pulsations, frequency, amplitude, heat transfer.
Heat transfer on a wall of a plane converging channel was studied experimentally. The paper provides distributions of heat transfer coefficients along the channel in steady and pulsating regimes of air flow. Flow pulsations followed close to harmonic law and were generated by periodic blockage of the open area of the channel by a rotating flap. The range of forced frequencies was 0 – 140 Hz and normalized amplitudes of velocity amplitudes equaled to 0.3–0.8. We chose the ranges of frequencies and amplitudes based on the following arguments. The considered flows are under two effects: pressure gradient due to converging walls of the channel and forced flow pulsations. For the converging channel under consideration, these were the ranges of frequencies and amplitudes at which identical level of pressure gradients associated with channel geometry and wave structure of pulsating flow was observed. Thus, both factors were essential in the specified ranges of parameters. In this situation, the research of heat transfer in pulsating gradient flows was interesting from the perspective of combined influence of the mentioned factors.
The conducted studies revealed significant heat transfer enhancement in pulsating flows. The most pronounced enhancement was observed at the channel inlet reaching as high as 40% in the considered regimes. Downstream of the converging section, the heat transfer coefficient declined. However, the high-amplitude regimes of velocity pulsations exhibited the trend to heat transfer augmentation which was probably caused by the enhancement of transfer processes due to flow separation from the leading edge of the converging channel.
- Kays, W. M., Kearney, D. W., & Moffat, R. J. (1970). The turbulent boundary layer-Experimental heat transfer with strong favorable pressure gradients and blowing.
- Blair, M. F., & Werle, M. J. (1981). Combined influence of free-stream turbulence and favorable pressure gradients on boundary layer transition and heat transfer (No. UTRC/R81-914388-17). UNITED TECHNOLOGIES RESEARCH CENTER EAST HARTFORD CT.
- Volchkov, E. P., Makarov, M. S., & Sakhnov, A. Y. (2012). Heat transfer in the boundary layer with asymptotic favorable pressure gradient. International journal of heat and mass transfer, 55(4), 1126-1132.
- Sakhnov A.Yu. (2012). An interface with an asymptotic negative gradient the pressure / Abstract a yew. edging. physical. – mat. sciences. – Novosibirsk: IT Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Science.
- Atkinson, C., Buchner, A. J., Eisfelder, M., Kitsios, V., & Soria, J. (2016). Time-resolved PIV measurements of a self-similar adverse pressure gradient turbulent boundary layer. In Proceedings of the 18th International Symposium on the Application of Laser and Imaging Techniques to Fluid Mechanics, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Hain, R., Scharnowski, S., Reuther, N., Kähler, C. J., Schröder, A., Geisler, R., … & Cuvier, C. (2016, July). Coherent large scale structures in adverse pressure gradient turbulent boundary layers. In 18th International Symposium on Applications of Laser Techniques to Fluid Mechanics Lisbon, Portugal (pp. 04-07).
- Okulov V.L., Naumov I. V., Sorensen Zh. N. (2007). Features of optical diagnostics of the pulsing currents, Journal of technical physics, 77(5), pp. 47-57.
- Dreytser G.A., Kraev V.M. Turbulent flow of gas at hydrodynamic not stationarity. Krasnoyarsk: Sib. aerocosm. Acad, 2001. 147 p.
- Davletshin, I. A., & Mikheev, N. I. (2012). Flow structure and heat transfer during the separation of a pulsating flow. High Temperature, 50(3), 412-419.
- Goltsman, A. E., Davletshin, I. A., Mikheev, N. I., & Paereliy, A. A. (2015). Shear stresses in turbulent pulsating channel flow. Thermophysics and Aeromechanics, 22(3), 319-328.
- Davletshin I. A., Mikheyev N.I., Payerely A.A. (2018). Convective heat exchange on the initial site of the canal at the forced fluctuations of a stream, Akademenergo Works, 2, 20-28.
- Davletshin I. A., Mikheyev N.I. (2017). Gradiyent of pressure at the forced fluctuations of a stream in diffuser and the konfuzornykh channels, Akademenergo Works, 2, 25-33.
A.I. Kadyirov, J.V. Karaeva, S.I. Islamova
Investigation of swirl intensity in circular tube induced by short twisted tapes // Transactions of Academenergo. -2019. –N 1.-P.P. 16-27. doi:10.34129/2070-4755-2019-54-1-16-27.
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute of Power Engineering and Advanced Technologies, FRC Kazan Scientific Center, Russian Academy of Sciences
Keywords: twist intensity, twisted tape, laminar flow, aqueous solution of Na-Cmc.
The numerical results of swirl intensity in a circular pipe induced by short twisted tapes under pseudoplastic and Newtonian laminar flows are presented. Inserts consist of four, six and eight blades with a twist pitch S / D = 3 … 5 and length up to 4D. The cross-model is used to describe the rheological behavior of a pseudoplastic fluid. An aqueous solution of 1.5% Na-Cmc is considered as a working fluid. The problem is implemented in the Comsol Multiphysics package. Approbation of the package is considered on the example of a laminar flow of water in a circular tube with a twisted tape.
- Gortyshov, Y.F. Teplogidravlicheskaja jeffektivnost’ perspektivnyh sposobov intensifikacii teplootdachi v kanalah teploobmennogo oborudovanija. Intensifikacija teploobmena (Thermohydraulic efficiency of the perspective ways of intensification of heat transfer in channels of heat exchange equipment. Heat transfer intensification). Kazan’, 2009.
- Nazmeev, Yu.G. Gidrodinamika i teploobmen zakruchennyh potokov v reologicheski slozhnyh zhidkostej (Hydrodynamics and heat transfer of swirling flows in rheologically complex liquids). Moskva, 1996.
- Saha, S.K. Friction and heat transfer characteristics of laminar swirl flow through a circular tube fitted with regularly spaced twisted-tape element / K. Saha, A. Dutta, S.K. Dhal // International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. – 2001. – Issue 44. – P. 4211–4223.
- Lokanath, M.S. Performance evaluation of full length and half-length twisted tape inserts on laminar flow heat transfer in tubes / M.S. Lokanath // Proceedings of the 14th National Heat and Mass Transfer Conference and Third ISHMT-ASME Joint Heat and Mass Transfer Conference IIT (Kanpur, India). –1997. – 319–324.
- Eiamsa-ard, S. Enhancement of heat transfer in a tube with regularly-spaced helical tape swirl generators / S. Eiamsa-ard, P. Promvonge // Solar Energy. – 2005. – Issue – P. 483–494.
- Eiamsa-ard, S. Experimental investigation of heat transfer and flow friction in a circular tube fitted with regularly spaced twisted tape elements / S. Eiamsa-ard, Ch. Thianpong, P. Promvonge, // International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer. – 2006. – Issue – P. 1225–1233.
- Eiamsa-ard, P. A case study on thermal performance assessment of a heat exchanger tube equipped with regularly-spaced twisted tapes as swirl generators / P. Eiamsa-ard, N. Piriyarungroj, C. Thianpong, S. Eiamsa-ard // Case Studies in Thermal Engineering. – 2014. – Issue – P. 86–102.
- Kadyrov A. I., Vachagina E. K. Vestnik kazanskogo tehnologicheskogo universiteta – Herald of Kazan Technological University, 2012, no.15, pp. 49–52.
- Kadyrov A. I., Vachagina E. K. Trudy Akademjenergo – Transactions of Academenergo, 2013, no.3, pp. 7–16.
- Shchukin V. K., Khalatov A. A. Teploobmen, massoobmen i gidrodinamika zakruchennyh potokov v osesimmetrichnyh kanalah (Heat transfer, mass transfer and hydrodynamics of swirling flows in axisymmetric channels). Moskva, 1982.
- Mitrofanova, O. V. Teplofizika vysokikh temperature – High Temperature, 2003, no.4, pp. 587–633.
- Manglik, R.M. Heat transfer and pressure drop correlations for twisted-tape inserts in isothermal tubes: Part I – Laminar flows / R.M. Manglik, A.E. Bergles // Journal of Heat Transfer – – Vol. 115. – P. 881-889.
- Abaidullin, B.R., Kadyrov A.I. Trudy Akademjenergo – Transactions of Academenergo, 2016, no.3, pp. 11–22.
- Benchabane, A. Rheological properties of carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) solutions / A. Benchabane, K. Bekkour // Colloid Polym Sci. – 2008. – №. 286. – P. 1173–1180.
- Wongcharee, K. Friction and heat transfer characteristics of laminar swirl flow through the round tubes inserted with alternate clockwise and counter-clockwise twisted-tapes / K. Wongcharee, S. Eiamsa-ard // International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer. – 2011. – Issue – P. 348–352.
- Masaru, K. Laminar swirling flow in the entrance region of circular pipe / K. Masaru, F. Shoichiro, A. Mikio // Bulletin of the JSME. – 1971. – V. 14. – № 73. – 659–670.
- Astarita G., Marrucci G. Osnovy gidromehaniki nen’jutonovskih zhidkostej (Principles of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics). Moskva, 1978. 309 p.
- Moene, A. F. Swirling pipe flow with axial strain: experiment and large eddy simulation Eindhoven / A. F. Moene. // Technische Universiteit Eindhoven. – 2003. P. – 237.
R.R. Vildanov, V.P. Tutubalina
THE REGENERATION OF WASTE IN THE ENERGY EQUIPMENT OF TRANSFORMER OIL SELECTIVE TREATMENT ON ALUMINUM OXIDE // Transactions of Academenergo. -2019. –N 1.-P.P. 28-35. doi:10.34129/2070-4755-2019-54-1-28-35.
Kazan State Power Engineering University
Keywords: regeneration of transformer oil, adsorption, aluminum oxide, acid number.
Material in which process of adsorptive regeneration of the fulfilled transformer oil is studied is presented in article. As initial raw materials the fulfilled petroleum transformer oil of selective cleaning which studied characteristics, exceeded maximum permissible values was used. It is shown that process parameters have a considerable impact on oil regeneration. In article the factors affecting quality of regeneration such as adsorption duration, height of a layer of adsorbent and size of ratio oil are analysed: aluminum oxide.
It is found that temperature of transformer oil equal 40 °C is optimum for the studied process what results of the conducted researches testify to. The expediency of regeneration of the fulfilled transformer oil on aluminum oxide is proved. Purified oil on all studied indicators conforms to normative and technical requirements of transformer oil of selective cleaning and can be used as the heat-removing and isolating environment in power transformers on power objects.
- Ch.M. Dzhuvarly, K.I. Ivanov, M.V. Kurlin, R.A. Lipshtejn. Sibirskij vestnik s-h nauki. (Siberian messenger of agricultural Sciences).1972, №3, pp. 127-129.
- R.A. Lipshtejn, M.I. Shahnovich. Moskow.: Jenergoatomizdat (Energoatomizdat). 1983, p. 296.
- B.V. Vanin, Ju.N. L’vov, N.A. Pisareva. Jelektricheskie stancii. (Electrical stations). 1995, №3, pp. 27-34.
- V.G. Nekrasov, S.D. Kassihin, I.P. Klimashevskij. Jelektricheskie stancii. (Electrical stations). 1996, №8, – pp. 55-57.
- N.V. Kel’cev. Moskow.: Himija (Chemistry). 1984, 592 p.
- Ju.I. Shumjackij, Ju.A. Afanas’ev. Moskow.:Vysshaja shkola. (Higher school). 1998, 76 р.
- Kashin Ja.M., Kirillov G.A., Varenov A.B, Ermolaev A.A., Gabidullin V.Je. Vestnik Adygejskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Serija 4: Estestvenno-matematicheskie i tehnicheskie nauki. Vypusk 3 (206). (Bulletin of the Adygei state university. Series 4: Natural and mathematical and technical science. Release 3 (206) 2017, pp.109-121.
- Kozlov V.K., Zagustina I.D. Izvestija VUZov. Problemy jenergetiki. (News of higher education institutions. Power problems). 2016, № 7-8, pp. 87-90.
- Vildanov R.R., Tutubalina V.P. Kazan.: KGJeU. (KSPEU).2013, 94 p.
V.A. Khrustalev*, M.V. Garievsky**
SYSTEM ADVANTAGES OF UPGRADING THE MAIN CIRCULATING PUMP OF NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS WITH WWER BY INSTALLING A VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE // Transactions of Academenergo. -2019. –N 1.-P.P. 36-45. doi:10.34129/2070-4755-2019-54-1-36-45.
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Yuri Gagarin State Technical University of Saratov
**Saratov center of science of Russian academy of sciences
Keywords: nuclear power plant, variable mode, system efficiency, main circulation pump, variable frequency drive
The current state of research on the adaptation of nuclear power plants with VVER in Russia to the requirements of power systems can be called insufficient in conditions of accumulating problems. It is possible to increase maneuverability and acceleration of NPP with VVER by installation of variable frequency drives of main circulation pumps. A method for evaluating the system’s technical and economic efficiency of using a variable frequency drive for the main circulating pumps of a nuclear power plant with a VVER-1000 in maneuvering modes and at basic loads higher than nominal is proposed. The main economic effect during the operation of the NPP power unit with a modernized MCP drive is systemic and will be observed when generating energy in the peak mode (with the tariff menu correctly differentiated in time). It is also necessary to take into account the increasing the acceleration of NPP, the savings from replacing new construction, the displacement of gas fuel as a valuable export resource, and the possibility of the participation of NPP units in emergency and frequency regulation.
- Averyanova S. P., Dubov A. A., Kosourov K. B., Filimonov P. E. (2011) Temperature regulation and maneuverability of VVER-1000 Atomic Energy, 109, 246-251. doi: 10.1007/s10512-011-9352-1
- Averianova S. P., Dubov A. A., Kosourov K. B., Semchenkov Yu. M., Filimonov P. E. (2013) VVER-1200/1300 operation in a daily load schedule Atomic Energy, 113, 305–313. doi: 10.1007/s10512-013-9637-7
- Averyanova S. P., Dubov A. A., Kosourov K. B., Semchenkov Yu. M., Filimonov P. E. (2013) Development of Methods for VVER-1200/1300 Control in a Daily Load Schedule Atomic Energy, 114, 308-314. doi: 10.1007/s10512-013-9716-9
- Aminov R.Z., Khrustalev V.A., Dukhovensky A.S., Osadchy A.I. AJeS s VVJeR rezhimy, harakteristiki, jeffektivnost’ (NPP with VVER: modes, characteristics, efficiency) Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1990, 264 p.
- Khrustalev V.A., Garievsky M.V. Issues of adaptation of VVER nuclear power plants to the requirements of power systems by introducing regulation of the primary coolant flow rate Problemy sovershenstvovanija toplivno-jenergeticheskogo kompleksa: XIV Mezhd. nauch.-tehn. konf. (Problems of improving the fuel and energy complex: materials XIV Int. scientific and technical conf.), Saratov, 2018, pp. 156-162.
- Khrustalev V.A., Garievsky M.V. Frequency-controlled drive MCP and problems of adaptation of nuclear power plants with VVER to the requirements of power systems Vserosssijskaja nauchno-prakticheskaja konferencija Transjenergokom-2018 (All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference Transenergokom-2018), Saratov, 2018, pp. 202-204.
- Khrustalev V.A., Bashlykov D.O., Garievsky M.V. (2017) Efficiency problems of high-voltage variable frequency drives of the MCP of NPP with WWER Proceedings of the higher educational institutions. Energy sector problems, 19(7-8), 94- doi: 10.30724/1998-9903-2017-19-7-8-94-104
- Khrustalev V. A., Bashlykov D. O., Garievskii M. V. (2018) About application of the frequency-controlled drive of the main circulating pump to the NPP with the VVER reactor Energetik, 1, 17-22.
- Khrustalev V. A., Garievsky M. V. (2017) Increasing the capacity of existing power units with pressurized water reactors: state, problems and prospects Proceedings Academenergo, 4, 77-88.
- Basharat A, Loshchakov I. I. (2002) Regulation of power units of NPPs with VVER with a change in the performance of the main circulation pumps Proceedings of the higher educational institutions. Nuclear energy, 1, 53.
- Basharat A., Korolev V. I., Loschakov I. I. (2006) NPP power unit control system with capacity control of main circulation pumps Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Power Engineering, 5, 120-130.
- Lazarev G. B., Novakovskii A. N., Sultanov A. T. (2015) Energy efficient management of coolant flow in the main circuits of reactor units of NPP power units Energy of a unified network, 4(21), 70-88.
- Cheremisin V.V., Shilov E.A., Anishev E.Y. (2005) Experience in the operation of adjustable electric drives of main circulation pumps of BN-600 reactors Power Technology and Engineering, 39, 218-220, doi: 10.1007/s10749-005-0311-7
- Ciufu L., Popescu M. O. Introducing energy efficiency in nuclear power plants by using variable medium voltage frequency drives Advanced Topics in Electrical Engineering (ATEE), 2015 9th International Symposium on. IEEE, 2015, pp. 873-876.
- Khrustalev V. A., Garievskii M. V., Lazarev G. B. (2018) On the efficiency of variable frequency drives of the main circulating pumps of nuclear power plants with water-cooled (VVER) and fast neutron reactors (BN) Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1111, 012028. doi: 10.1088/1742-6596/1111/1/012047
- Khrustalev V.A., Garievsky M.V. Efficiency of Application of Variable Frequency Drives of Main Circulation Pumps in NPPs with WWER 2018 International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies (FarEastCon), Vladivostok, 2018, pp. 1-5. doi: 10.1109/FarEastCon.2018.8602576
- Lazarev G. B., Khrustalev V. A., Garievsky M.V. (2018) Prospects and problems of the use of frequency regulation of the main circulation pumps of VVER reactor plants in the maneuverable operating modes of NPP Energetik, 9, 9-14.
N.V. Boychenko, I.S. Ishtyryakov
NUMERICAL ANALYSIS OF STRESS-STRAIN STATE IN COMPRESSOR DISK TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE DAMAGE ACCUMULATION // Transactions of Academenergo. -2019. –N 1.-P.P. 46-62. doi:10.34129/2070-4755-2019-54-1-46-62.
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute of Power Engineering and Advanced Technologies, FRC Kazan Scientific Center, Russian Academy of Sciences
Keywords: compressor disc, creep, damage, surface flaw, plastic stress intensity factor, creep stress intensity factor
The stress-strain state analysis of the compressor disk was carried out taking into account damage accumulation under various loading conditions in the temperature range. The distributions of elastic, plastic and creep stress intensity factors were obtained by numerical calculation. Elastic, plastic, creep and damage calculation were carried out. The results were obtained for several crack front positions, temperature values and disk rotation angular velocity. The differences in the behavior of elastic and nonlinear fracture resistance parameters depending on loading conditions, crack geometry and temperature are demonstrated. The advantages of nonlinear stress intensity factors using as fracture resistance parameters of materials and structures are shown.
- Makhutov N.A., Vorobyev A.Z., Gadenin M.M. at al. Prochnost’ konstrukcij pri malociklovom nagruzhenii: Moscow: Nauka, 1983, 272p.
- Zharoprochnye splavy dlja gazovyh turbin, edited by Shalin R.E. Moscow: Metallurgija, 1981, 479 p.
- Shlyannikov V.N., Iltchenko B.V., Stepanov N.V. Fracture analysis of turbine disks and computational–experimental background of the operational decisions (2001) Engineering Failure Analysis, 8 (5), pp. 461-475. DOI: 10.1016/S1350-6307(00)00041-8
- Shlyannikov V.N., Zakharov A.P., Yarullin R.R. Structural integrity assessment of turbine disk on a plastic stress intensity factor basis (2016) International Journal of Fatigue, 92 (part 1), pp. 234-245. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijfatigue.2016.07.016
- Shlyannikov V.N., Yarullin R.R., Zakharov A.P. Fatigue life of power steam turbine disk material after loading history, Transactions of Academenergo, 2015, no.3, pp. 78-91.
- Shanyavsky A.A., Stepanov N.V. Fractographic analysis of fatigue crack growth in engine compressor disks of Ti-6Al-3Mo-2Cr titanium alloy (1995) Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering & Material Structures, 18 (5), pp. 539-550. DOI: 10.1111/j.1460-2695.1995.tb01416.x
- Shlyannikov V.N., Tumanov A.V. Force and deformation models of damage and fracture during creep, Physical mesomechanics, 2018, no.3, pp.70-85.
- Shlyannikov V.N., Tumanov A.V. Creep fracture resistance parameters determination based on stress and ductility damage models (2018) Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering & Material Structures, 41 (10), pp. 2110-2129. DOI: 10.1111/ffe.12766
- Theory Reference. 001242. Eleventh Edition. SAS IP Inc., 1999.
- Shlyannikov V.N., Tumanov A.V. Characterization of crack tip stress fields in test specimens using mode mixity parameters (2014) International Journal of Fracture, 185, pp. 49-76. DOI: 10.1007/s10704-013-9898-0
- Shlyannikov V.N., Boychenko N.V., Tumanov A.V., Fernandez-Canteli A. The elastic and plastic constraint parameters for three-dimensional problems (2014) Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 127, pp. 83-96. DOI: 10.1016/j.engfracmech.2014.05.015
- Shlyannikov V.N., Zakharov A.P. Multiaxial crack growth rate under variable T-stress (2014) Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 123, pp. 86-99. DOI: 10.1016/j.engfracmech.2014.02.013
- Shlyannikov V.N., Tumanov A.V., Zakharov A.P. The mixed mode crack growth rate in cruciform specimens subject to biaxial loading (2014) Theoretical and Applied Fracture Mechanics, 73, pp. 68-81. DOI: 10.1016/j.tafmec.2014.06.016
- Shlyannikov V.N., Tumanov A.V., Zakharov A.P., Gerasimenko A.A. Surface flaw behavior under tension, bending and biaxial cyclic loading (2016) International Journal of Fatigue, 92 (part 2), pp.557-576. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijfatigue.2016.05.003
- Shlyannikov V.N., Tumanov A.V., Boychenko N.V. A creep stress intensity factor approach to creep-fatigue crack growth (2015) Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 142, pp. 201-219. DOI: 10.1016/j.engfracmech.2015.05.056
- Shlyannikov V.N., Tumanov A.V., Boychenko N.V. Creep-fatigue crack growth rate assessment using ductility damage model (2018) International Journal of Fatigue, 116, pp.448-461. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijfatigue.2018.07.003
- Boychenko N.V. Parameters of cracked bodies behavior under creep conditions, Transactions of Academenergo, 2017, no.1, pp. 104-118.
V.E. Yurin, A.B. Moskalenko, M.A. Murtazov
RESEARCH OF A HEAT EXCHANGER TUBE DURABILITY OF A PHASE TRANSITION ACCUMULATOR, WORKING IN THE COMPOSITION OF NPP // Transactions of Academenergo. -2019. –N 1.-P.P. 63-71. doi:10.34129/2070-4755-2019-54-1-63-71.
Saratov Scientific Center, Russian Academy of Sciences
Keywords: phase transition accumulator, nuclear power station, cyclic fatigue, life cycle.
An energy complex including a dual-circuit NPP, a phase transition accumulator and an additional steam turbine was developed. The use of a phase transition accumulator and an additional turbine will allow the NPP to participate effectively in the secondary regulation of the current frequency in the power system. A large number of cycles of overpressure and heating-cooling influences occur in the process of accumulator using. These processes lead to the gradual destruction of the accumulator tubes. The effect of cyclic loads on the accumulator tube as a result of heating, cooling and the effect of internal overpressure was evaluated in this work.
- Levenberg V.D., Tkach M.R, Gol’strem V.A. Heat Accumulation. Kiev: Tehnіka, 1991, 112 p.
- Beckmann, G.; Gilli, P. Thermal energy storage. Moscow: Mir, 1987. 272 p.
- Simone Raoux, Matthias Wuttig. Phase Change Materials. Springer Science and Business Media, LLC, 2009, 446 p. DOI 10.1007/978-0-387-84874-7.
- Aminov R.Z., Yurin V.E., Egorov A.N. Combining nuclear power plants with multifunctional power plants. Moscow: Nauka, 2018, 240 p.
- Brent Fultz. Phase Transitions in Materials. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 2014, 563 p.
- Babaev B.D. Development and research of power systems on the basis of renewable sources with phase transitional heat accumulation: dissertation of a doctor of technical sciences. Makhachkala, Dagestan State University, 2016, 213 p.
- Grigorieva I.S., Meilikhova E.Z. Physical quantities. Directory. Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1991, 1232 p.
- Mozgovoy A.G., Spielrine E.E. et al. Thermophysical properties of heat-accumulating materials. Moscow: Joint Institute for High Temperatures of RAS, 1990, 2 (82), 105 p.
- Marks S, An investigation of the thermal energy storage capacity of Glauber’s salt with respect to thermal cycling. Solar Energy, 1980, 25 (3), pp. 255-258.
- Aminov R.Z., Yurin V.E., Murtazov M.A. Heat accumulator with phase transitional material. Patent of the Russian Federation 179855, bulletin 16, 2018.
- Standards for strength calculation of stationary boilers and pipelines of steam and hot water [Text]: Guiding Documents 10-249-98: approved by the Gosgortekhnadzor of Russia, 1998, Moscow, 438 p.
COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT OF THE RELIABILITY OF BACKUP DIESEL GENERATORS OF NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS // Transactions of Academenergo. -2019. –N 1.-P.P. 72-80. doi:10.34129/2070-4755-2019-54-1-72-80.
Saratov center of science of Russian academy of sciences
Keywords: nuclear power plants, diesel generators, reliability, failure, reservation of own needs, deenergizing
A complex indicator of reliability of reserve diesel generators of nuclear power plants is proposed, which as separate components takes into account the probability of failure at startup, loading, as well as in the process of power generation in the performance of the main functional purpose in the event of an emergency. The analysis of the world statistics on failures of diesel generators showed that the impact here can have a very large number of factors, including the modes of start-up and loading, the quality of diesel fuel, which depends on the storage conditions, the quality of lubrication, the adequacy of the modes of control test starts, the conditions at the onset of the initial event, etc. Examples of calculating the complex reliability indicator under different initial conditions, including the duration of power generation up to 72 hours are given.
- Morozov V. B., Tokmachev G. V. (2008) Approach to common cause failure modeling in probabilistic safety analysis of new NPP projects with VVER-1000. Izvestiya vuzov. Yadernaya Energetika (Proceedings of higher educational institutions. Nuclear energy), 4, 31–41.
- Ostrejkovskij V. A., Shvyrjaev Ju. V. Bezopasnost’ atomnyh stancij. Verojatnostnyj analiz (Nuclear safety. Probabilistic analysis). Moskva: Fizmatlit, 2008, 352 p.
- Tokmachev G. V. (1990) Requirements for emergency power supply systems of nuclear power plants based on diesel generators. Jenergeticheskoe stroitel’stvo (Energy construction), 3, 67–69.
- Samanta P., Kim I., Uryasev S., Penoyar J., Vesely W. Emergency diesel generator: maintenance and failure unavailability, and their risk impacts. №NUREG/CR–5994. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1994. 215 p.
- Martz H. F., Lian M. G. (1974) Empirical Bayes Estimator of the Binomial Parameter. Biometrika, Vol. 61, pp. 517–523.
- Copas J. B. (1972) Empirical Bayes Methods and the Repeated Use of a Standard. Biometrika, Vol. 59, pp. 349–360.
- Letter from Alex Marion, NUMARC to H. Lewis, ACRS, Industry-Wide Data on Emergency Diesel Generator Performance, March 5, 1992.
- Aminov R. Z. (2018) The forecast model for estimating the probability of failure at starting emergency diesel generators of nuclear power plants Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol. 1111, 012027.
- Aminov R. Z., Kuznecov D. Ju. (2018) On the issue of assessing the reliability of diesel generators, reserving the own needs of nuclear power plants under conditions of complete blackout. Transactions of Academenergo, 3, 82–87.
- Aminov R. Z., Kuznecov D. Ju. (2018) Evaluation of the reliability of diesel generators and backup channels of nuclear power plants. Jenergobezopasnost’ i jenergosberezhenie (Energy Safety and Energy Economy), 3, 36–39.
J.N. Zatsarinnaya*, D.I. Amirov*, L.V. Zemskova*, R. R. Rakhmatullin**
RESEARCH OF EFFICIENCY OF WORK OF THE SOLAR PANEL UNDER IMPACT ON POLLUTANTS // Transactions of Academenergo. -2019. –N 1.-P.P. 81-92. doi:10.34129/2070-4755-2019-54-1-81-92.
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Kazan State Power Engineering University
Keywords: solar panels, renewable energy sources, operation of solar modules, pollution of the solar panel, types of pollution, the efficiency of the solar battery, the power of solar panels
The development of civilization is associated with the creation of various methods of energy conversion. Humanity has come a long way from the water wheel to modern power plants. Though earlier people did not think about the damage to the environment from the work of a number of power plants, today this cannot be ignored. Renewable energy sources (RES) and their using by modern technologies claim to play a significant role in the world energy sector. Support for the development of RES in Russia currently based on compensation of costs under contracts for the sale of power in the wholesale electricity and power market. According to the results of the competition of the trading system administrator (TSA), projects under the contracts for renewable energy power supply selected. Analysis of bids of the TSA showed that until 2023 will be introduced 1.8 GW of solar power plants; consequently, the actual goal will be the correct operation of them in the weather conditions of Russia. Pollution of various types, which can be on the panels can affect the operation of solar panels and prevent the ingress of solar radiation on them. The article investigates the influence of various types of pollutants on the power generated by solar panels and promising places for the construction of solar plants in the climatic and geographical conditions of Russia, taking into account possible polluting factors, which can lead to total economic damage of up to 15 million rubles per year.
- Renewables 2018. Global status report. Renewable Energy Policy Network for the 21st Century Available at: http://www.ren21.net (accessed 18.12.2018)
- Postanovlenie Pravitel’stva RF «Ob utverzhdenii gosudarstvennoj programmy Rossijskoj Federacii «Jenergojeffektivnost’ i razvitie jenergetiki» ot 15.04.2014 g. №321 (red. ot 02.03.2019) [Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 15.04.2014 No 321 “On approval of the state program of the Russian Federation “Energy efficiency and energy sector development” (in Russian). 2014, Government of the Russian Federation.] Available at: ConsultantPlus legal reference system (accessed 18.12.2018)
- Postanovlenie Pravitel’stva RF «O mehanizme stimulirovanija ispol’zovanija vozobnovljaemyh istochnikov jenergii na optovom rynke jelektricheskoj jenergii i moshhnosti» ot 28.05.2013 g. №449 (red. ot 27.09.2018) [Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation №449 of May 28, 2013 « About the Mechanism for stimulating the use of Renewable Energy Sources on the Wholesale Electricity and Capacity Market»] Available at: ConsultantPlus legal reference system (accessed 18.12.2018)
- Fortov V.E., Popel’ O.S. (2013). Vozobnovljaemye istochniki jenergii v mire i v Rossii. Jenergeticheskij vestnik, 16, 20-31.
- Oficial’nyj sajt AO «ATS» [Official website of JSC «TSA»] Available at: http://www.atsenergo.ru/vie/proresults (accessed 18.12.2018)
- Rac G. I., Mordinova M. A. (2012). Razvitie al’ternativnyh istochnikov jenergii v reshenii global’nyh jenergeticheskih problem. Izvestija Bajkal’skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2(82), 132-136.
- Vissarionov V.I., Derjugina G.V., Kuznecova V.A., Malinin N.K. Solnechnaja jenergetika: ucheb. posobie dlja vuzov; pod red. V. I. Vissarionova. M. Moskva, 2008. 317 p.
- N.F. Izmerov, B.A. Revich, Je.I. Korenberg. M., Abstracts of Papers, Mezhdunarodnyj seminar (5-6 aprelja 2004 g.), Moskva, 2004, p. 260.
- Maksimenko O. (2005). Tajny osoboj substancii. Vokrug sveta, 108—117.
- Peters I. M., Kartik S., Lju H., Buonassi T., Nobre A. (2018). Gorodskaja dymka i fotovol’tanika. Jenergija okruzhajushhej sredy. Sci, 11,3043-3054.
- Bergin M. H., Goroj S., Diksit D., Shaujer Dzh. Dzh. & Shindell D. T. (2017). Znachitel’noe sokrashhenie proizvodstva solnechnoj jenergii iz-za zagrjaznenija vozduha pyl’ju i tverdymi chasticami. Environ. Sci. Technol. Lett, 4(8), 339-344.
- Huan J., Shen H., Chen H., Vang R., Chzhan J., Su S. (2014). Kolichestvennaja ocenka global’nyh pervichnyh vybrosov PM2,5, PM10 i TSP iz istochnikov gorenija i promyshlennyh processov. Environ. Sci. Technol, 48(23), 13834-13843.
- Rybal’skij N.G. Gosudarstvennyj doklad «O sostojanii i ohrane okruzhajushhej sredy Rossijskoj Federacii v 2016 godu» (Gosudarstvennyj doklad «O sostojanii i ob ohrane okruzhajushhej sredy Rossijskoj Federacii v 2016 godu»), Moskva, Ministerstvo prirody (Minprirody Rossii) ), 2017.
- Basan D., Kolomiec Ju.G., Sulejmanov M.Zh., Abstracts of Papers, IV Mezhdunarodnogo kongressa REENCON-XXI «Vozobnovljaemaja jenergetika XXI vek: Jenergeticheskaja i jekonomicheskaja jeffektivnost’», Skolkovo, 2018, p. 259.
- Bezrukih P.P., Degtjarev V.V. Spravochnik po resursam vozobnovljaemyh istochnikov jenergii Rossii i mestnym vidam topliva. Moskva, 2007. 272p.
- Ugol’ Rossii. Jubilejnoe izdanie k 70-letiju dnja shahtera i k 295-letiju nachala ugledobychi v Rossii. Moskva, 2017. 264 p.